Friday 25 September 2009

Creation of Storyboard for my Trailer

I have decided to work along side Amy in my project as I feel that by us sharing ideas and knowledge we will be able to create the best possible trailer.

After both of us creating our film pitch we decided to pull our ideas together and come up with a solution. We decided to use Amy’s pitch idea as we felt that it was the most practical for us to create and we instantly had a vision for what we wanted the trailer to look like.

Working together we created our storyboard, we had a vague plan wrote down that we based our storyboard upon, but we then expanded our ideas and added more detail. Our annotations gave detailed descriptions of what the shot would look like including; what characters would be in the shot, what mood we wanted to portray from the shot, the timings for each shot, the transition and diegetic and non diegetic sounds.

I feel that Amy and myself have worked really well together and where instantly inspired once we had decided on our storyline and therefore our ideas came easily. We have only included 6 boxes, which I feel, aren’t enough as this isn’t enough of a variation of shots to keep the audience interested. I feel we need to add more detail to our storyboard and include images and actual breakdowns of the series of shots that we have bulked together in areas. I feel although more detail is going to be eventually needed for our storyboard; I feel that this storyboard has been a complete success considering it’s our first one that we have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment